I thought that "Racitatif" was a great story. The story stated off with the characters being young and living at an orphanage, and as the story progresses the characters grow up. I thought that it was interesting how once they grew up they both had different recollections of what they thought had happened to the deaf mute girl. And this became an issue of black and white. As the characters grew up their views of controversial issues had changed greatly and they basically became enemies, but at the end the kind of make amends. i like how at the end it doesn't tell you what happened to maggie.
I did not find the story Araby interesting, i thought that it was boring and dull. this was reflected in the characters. Compared to the story Racitatif the characters did not come alive and as the story went on the characters did not develop they stayed the same as they were before.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment